Somehow Sierra Nevada's distributor here has managed to get their hands on some really fresh hoptimum. Only a few weeks old, rather than the sometimes months old - like who gets celebration in July when it was probably bottled before Christmas!
Glory be the gods.
![]() |
| For hopheads, as the bottle label shows! A Whole Cone Huricane no less. |
IBU: 100
ABV: 10.4%
Hops: German Magnum, Chinook, Simcoe and a New Proprietary Variety
If you tried to go on a session with this stuff, it would kick your ass. Once i popped open the bottle I got a whiff of the aroma. So fresh. Those familiar citrus notes, amplified, and tempting you into downing this.
I can't imagine there is too much stock around so get it while you can, it should be available in all good independent off licenses. Expect to pay a premium price for this, avg prices off sale i've seen are in around the €5 mark, maybe a little less. I'd shudder to think what it goes for in a pub. I've heard whispers of €9.



No comments:
Post a Comment